Freefalling

Freefalling

Monday, April 4, 2011

Once Upon a Time

This is where it all begins... the journey through my middle-class mind as I undergo a premature mid-life crisis while wandering the world... Pretty standard stuff people. Welcome to Lozzy on Tour!

Things I need to do:
* Finish work... CHECK!
* Pack my apartment up... HALF CHECK!
* Pack my bags... not so much
* Other miscellaneous gubbins (this is a real word - A friend looked it up for me)... Also not so much.

The plan is still relatively vague and the only certainty is that I'm going to the UK... and coming back again. That's the only ticket I've got. I'm planning to spend a month in the UK with family and friends before heading to Spain to walk the Camino de Santiago. I'll be walking the Camino Frances, starting in Roncesvalles on the Spanish side of the Pyrenees and walking the 780kms to Santiago de Compostella. I may do the final stretch to Finisterre on the coast if I haven't had enough by then!

Then from Spain I'm hoping to travel up into France to see my brother Philip. Then back to the UK before heading to Iceland (not sure why, but then why not?!). Then possibly Thailand... or Brazil... or somewhere else... Not sure!

I'll be using this space to whitter about all sorts along the way, show you photos and make observations about the oddities of international travel, so come check in sometimes ;)

Lozzy X

No comments:

Post a Comment